Мир The Sims 3

Объявление

Информация:
Привет Симс игрок! Мы рады приветствовать тебя на форуме посвящённому в основном игре The Sims 3! Здесь ты найдёшь много чего интересного! Чувствуй себя как дома!

Администраторы:
Riona and Джуди

Модераторы:

ФиФа, КаРаМеЛьКа, Мурка
Наш мир Симс 3!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мир The Sims 3 » Игры » Общение на английском

Общение на английском

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 24

Пытаемся общаться на английском... ну хотя бы самыми простыми фразами.

Hello all!

Hi piople!

What are you doing?

I look a film.

Cheers to all!
How are you? What is? And let's talk in German? My grandfather was German, but now he lives in Russia. You could even read it? Or you do not know how to read?
Well, no question about it. I'm going to write in German! Translate!

Und du nicht lesen! Nein, nein, nein! I-Adolf Hitler! Und kann ich schreiben auf Finnisch? Für Natasha? Nun...

Tässä on suomi ... Riona, te tiedätte jotain? Kyllä, en ymmärrä ... Muuten, minun simka synnytti tytön! Kuinka soittaa? Rehellisesti, en tiedä ...

Мурка написал(а):

Und du nicht lesen! Nein, nein, nein! I-Adolf Hitler! Und kann ich schreiben auf Finnisch? Für Natasha? Nun...

I in German do not understand absolutely! :D

Мурка написал(а):

Tässä on suomi ... Riona, te tiedätte jotain? Kyllä, en ymmärrä ... Muuten, minun simka synnytti tytön! Kuinka soittaa? Rehellisesti, en tiedä ...

I love suomi!

Мурка написал(а):

Muuten, minun simka synnytti tytön!

The truth? I congratulate!

Мурка написал(а):

Riona, te tiedätte jotain?

Unfortunately it is very difficult to me to understand.
Where you have learnt to speak on Finnish???
Speak further in Finnish, to me there will be a practice)))

Riona написал(а):

Where you have learnt to speak on Finnish???

This is Google))) Can any of the languages to speak)))) download is already 63 %. How are you? But my past teacher of the class in general, from Hungary, and had all his childhood in the Kabardino-Balkaria)) My grandmother with my mother and aunt lived in a military town. Вобщем, all except me pobyli in different cities and countries. I want to Finland ((... Maybe you are too ...

Мурка написал(а):

This is Google))) Can any of the languages to speak))))

Yes, I know about such translator

Мурка написал(а):

download is already 63 per cent.

Will soon download))

Мурка написал(а):

How are you?

All is excellent)) And at you?

Мурка написал(а):

I want to Finland ((... Maybe you are too ...

Yes, of course, I only also dream of it...

Riona написал(а):

All is excellent)) And at you?

I'm too)) And you have the Sims 2 seasons? I can give you download any other game or even the best game of 2008 - The Witcher.

Мурка написал(а):

I'm too)) And you have the Sims 2 seasons? I can give you download any other game or even the best game of 2008 - The Witcher.

Here is a "Witcher" I do not have. I am about this game is not known. Now find where to download) I know a lot of sites)) and The Sims 2 Seasons, available) At me 17 in 1 (Downloaded from the Internet)

I have a Witcher, a game the truth +16 XD There are many invectives and violent drop. And more .... Well, not on the "More". In general, the game is realistic Sims 2 XD Dash download Sims 2 Seasons?

And where you swung "Witcher"? The sims 2 season? Of course, here the reference - http://ifolder.ru/13063928. Download as well as The sims 3

You do not understand the game Witcher, I have physically)) I have been found and downloaded at fayloobmennik)))

Мурка написал(а):

You do not understand the game Witcher, I have physically)) I have been found and downloaded at fayloobmennik)))

seems to understand ...
Can you give a link where you Kachala? Or do you not remember...e... not quite understand.

I am, or rather Google did not understand)) Let's talk in fludilke?

http://i068.radikal.ru/0907/d9/5ba88474dce9.jpg

yes, of course))

Мурка
So at you a disk)) All is clear)

http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/0907/97/c902f102c407.jpg
My Web-camera sees all!)))

Вы здесь » Мир The Sims 3 » Игры » Общение на английском